Marketing Director- Online Platforms
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading the company's marketing efforts major focused on Amazon Channels. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to their Amazon seller central marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for the company's brands. You will also be working closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help to maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of ensuring that the online stores are getting managed effectively and that our online stores and products have good reviews from customers.
You must have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the marketing department and our amazon marketing team.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Product Launch on Amazon and other platforms.
- Coordinating and collaborating with product managers for new product launches.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products.
- Competitor research.
- Working with the team to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning major focused on the Amazon platform.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Providing training to the marketing team.
- Managing go-to-market plan.
- Managing international Amazon accounts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and managing a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience and experience in managing Amazon seller accounts.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Quality experience in launching and managing Amazon seller platforms
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills