Solstice Consulting Group is seeking a Vice President (VP) – Manufacturing Business Operations for an industrial manufacturing client in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.
Compensation Range: $190k - $215k DOE base plus bonus and excellent benefits
· Responsible for business operations, including the development of projects and objectives, leading project initiatives, coordinating resources and staff involvement, providing oversight and direction and ensuring project completion.
· Lead and manage the company's overall business operations function ensuring any applicable staff (regular or temporary) is adequately trained; coordinating workloads, priorities, and schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of work; and monitoring, evaluating or providing input on staff performance.
· Develop, monitor, and manage projects P&L, Cash Flow, and budget versus actual results.
· Develop and maintain KPIs and business dashboards reports to enable performance management and facilitate accountability.
· Lead, manage, and hold the management team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
· Oversee budget management including labor, benefits, supplies, company assets, capital investments, depreciation, maintenance and repair, and third party contracts.
· Ensure and Improve the cost structure of the business including material and labor productivity, as well as reducing other manufacturing costs.
· Track performance relative to project budgets, schedules, milestones and performance targets.
· Manage manufacturing cost, including outsourcing to domestic and overseas vendors.
· Lead and support the successful negotiation of vendor contracts for critical outsourced functions of the business.
· Maintain and develop negotiations with domestic and overseas vendors, including contract price negotiations, terms and delivery.
· Deliver timely, accurate and effective analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance to company owners.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field required; MBA a plus
· 10+ years Business Operations management experience in a manufacturing environment
· Heavy machinery and/or manufacturing background required
· Experience working with Metal Fabrication preferred
· Strong overall business sense – financial, HSEQ, operations, people management
Solstice Consulting Group
Why Work Here?www.solcongrp.com
Great company with long term stability