Senior Audit Associate (CPA)
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking Senior Audit Associate (Audit, Financial Reporting, Public Accounting backgrounds) in Houston, Texas for our nationwide professional services client.
- Base Salary DOE plus up to 40% annual bonus opportunity (20% bonus GUARANTEED)
- Excellent benefits including full medical, matching 401k and 4 weeks PTO
- HYBRID role (combination of in office and remote)
- Prior public accounting audit experience required
This role will work with a diverse, multi-industry client group on important financial and accounting projects at Fortune 500 corporations and other large entities. Projects will span across many areas of the corporate accounting and finance spectrum from financial reporting to internal controls to process improvement to mergers & acquisitions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA/MSA a plus
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 or Regional Firms preferred)
- CPA or CPA Eligible preferred
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong software / ERP skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Solstice Consulting Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Solstice Consulting Group