- BS in Engineering, Business (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- Implement Lean Principals
- Millwork assembly, materials, control methods, procedures, planning is a PLUS
- Furniture experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills and organizational skills
- Directs and coordinates all operations
- Responsible for production, quality, cost, and safety objectives for the plant.
- Develop and implement KPI’s to achieve these performance objectives.
- Prepare and monitor quarterly, monthly, and weekly budgets and forecasts.
- Apply lean manufacturing methods.