- BSEE/MSEE with at least 10 years of experience in instruments/equipment development
- Demonstrated leadership/management experience - managing EE, Firmware Engineers, Technicians
- Experience of working in life science, biotech, or medical device industries
- Hands-on technical leadership experience for product development from concept to manufacturing
- Familiar with Altium, Python, C, C#
- Experience in developing electrical architecture and systems development including custom PCBA’s for motion control, temperature control, fluid handling and dispensing, lasers and optical components
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA QSR, DHF requirements
- Hands-on development experience with micro-controller based systems designs with PIC, ARM and other platforms.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, client-facing skills
- Provide technical leadership to develop electrical systems and sub-systems for life science and diagnostic instrumentation
- Lead a team of EE, SF engineers in concept, architecture and detailed development of electrical systems
- Drive development activities including PCBA development, board bring-up, integration, test, debug and verification.
- Provide leadership in seeking innovative solutions to issues found in the test area (process, design, test setup and execution, root cause)
- Participate and present design reviews with the customer design team
- Participate as an individual contributor as needed
- Assist in customer proposals