- AA in Mechanical, Electrical, or Technical Trade degree
- SolidWorks, CNC programming with MasterCAM
- Experience working as a tool-maker, mold-maker in an injection molding manufacturing environment
- Experience designing high-quality injection molds from complex parts
- Ability to suggest modifications in part design to optimize injection molding in order to reduce part cost, reduce scraps, and enhance yield
- Familiarity with various plastic materials commonly used in injection molding or other high-volume plastic manufacturing processes
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a cGMP or GMP environment desirable
- Assist and support the process of tool design to optimize for DFM, DFX
- Collaborate with design engineers to suggest design improvements to optimize for injection molding
- Own tool design process from inception to production including design, machining, mold assembly, operations, and maintenance
- Create and maintain mold assembly instruction, maintenance instructions, process instructions…etc.
- Plan & schedule jobs to meet target volume and delivery dates
SoloPoint Solutions, Inc.