Member Services Advisor
Sollis Health Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 26 days ago
In the role of a Member Services Advisor you will be a pivotal contributor to our Member Services Team, reporting directly to our Director of Member Services. You will work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to add a human touch to our healthcare services, and you will be responsible for enhancing member-business interaction and experience. This position operates as a nexus between our membership and our medical teams, directing requests and communication across parties appropriately and in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is emotionally intelligent and a natural advocate, preferably with knowledge of and past experience working with medical teams and/or patient services.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Maintain Sollis Health's member/ consumer interface strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and medical to design an exceptional customer experience with real time feedback, proactive communication, speedy resolution to issues, and orchestration across stakeholders.
- Work with the member services team to spearhead the membership renewal process.
- Execute the member-retention program, and subsequent communications strategy with the commercial team.
- Hold retrospectives and solicit customer feedback to continually optimize our processes and products.
- Develop and iterate on an all-team manual for customer engagement.
- Oversee member billing and accounts (i.e. sending folios, fielding disputes, billing, receipts, refund requests) as well as walkout retrievals.
- Understand and utilize appropriate documentation and escalation paths established within the operations team.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer success activities and discussions.
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience in account management or customer success role, preferably in healthcare or a membership organization.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Nice to haves: Medical experience (nurse, social worker) Salesforce
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for workflow and operations
- Comfortable working remote
- Comfortable managing crisis and panic
Comp & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that matches. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- 15 days PTO + 12 federal holidays
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your family
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocations
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant, and high-end work environment
- Flexible schedule
About Sollis Health