Information Technology Manager - Center Implementation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Solis Mammography, our patient-focused culture is at the heart of every interaction. We deliver the care, compassion and high-touch experience that have made us a valued healthcare partner to the generations of women that we serve. As the nation’s leader in breast health services, our commitment to providing excellence in patient care is realized at every level of our organization.
The Center Implementation Manager manages the new center delivery schedule and ensures effective task elaboration, communication, and execution by either third party vendors and/or internal IT resources. The goal of this role is to enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs of a new center buildout. The foundation of this position is emphasizing and following processes to provide consistently high levels of schedule and cost adherence. This role requires managing and coordinating the appropriate resources to ensure optimal center delivery.
Results Measured by the Following Responsibilities:
- Ensure availability of necessary application systems to support new center business and operational needs.
- Manage Incident, Problem, and Change Management until go-live scorecards are acceptable for business signoff.
- Make recommendations and improvements for the Center Delivery Playbook and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with third-party teams and vendors to ensure service level, process, and quality adherence.
- Provide monthly accurate management reporting on IT Service performance as it relates to new Center Delivery.
- Owner of the Center Delivery playbook, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities.
- Champion Center Delivery in project status meetings to effectively manage transition to operations.
- Provide management to team by communicating vision, strategies and objectives.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, development and successful execution of departmental budgets.
- Augment the ability to manage a matrixed team of IT resources across internal IT groups and vendors.
- Represent the organization with federal, state, local, and professional organizations in the area of IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management amongst peers, team members, and within all levels of the organization.
- A proven ability to lead by motivating, inspiring, and supporting team, leaders and management to successfully achieve their divisional and departmental objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of general principles of budget, ITIL, project management, and IT.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Solis Mammography/ Washington Radiology
TechnologyView all jobs at Solis Mammography/ Washington Radiology