At Solis Mammography, our patient-focused culture is at the heart of every interaction. We deliver the care, compassion and high-touch experience that have made us a valued healthcare partner to the generations of women that we serve. As the nation’s leader in breast health services, our commitment to providing excellence in patient care is realized at every level of our organization. The Solis team is establishing a dynamic culture of “work hard, play hard” and is looking for the next all-star to add to its roster. If you are an ambitious self-starter who thrives in an environment where you are empowered to take ownership of your area of responsibility, we would like to speak to you.
The HL7 Interface Analyst will provide technical and organizational support of the enterprise’s Integration between core application in the internal environment as well as partner environments, including the development of, designs and developing interfaces for Solis.
RESULTS MEASURED BY THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands, promotes and demonstrates the Solis Way
- Interacts with clients to understand integration need, and provide the required interface Responsible for implementation of EMR/ EHR interfaces between client Sites.
- Work and communicate independently with the client's implementation team and internal team on regular basis.
- Analyzes and documents customer requirements and business workflow for integration implementations.
- Tests and validates implemented interfaces based on requirements.
- Assists Sales (Development) team in explaining Solis interface mechanisms and details to the clients on pre-implementation conference calls.
- Maintains and supports existing interfaces.
- Follows project management mechanism to track the EHR implementation process on regular basis throughout the implementation.
- Liaison between clients and Internal network team to setup network interface through necessary ports, ip addresses, VPN, etc. configurations.
- Work with the Internal Database Administrator to keep systems data integrity in place.
- Work with RIS/PACS Administrators to provide a working physical model of the all HL7 Integrations
- Fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation, or education.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on HL7 Integrations and its status.
- Performs software installations related to HL7 Engine and upgrades as necessary. Interfaces with vendors in relation to "Bug" reporting through resolution.
- Performs Data migrations from older versions to new versions
- Create and maintain test environments for all Solis applications.
- Performs other related projects and duties as needed.
- Must be able to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well with people from many different disciplines with carrying degrees of technical experience.
- Design automation tools for data imports and exports
- BS or BA in computer science or related field required.
- Three to five years of experience in HL7 (V.2/V.3) interface development
- Experience working with interface engines (Corepoint, Rhapsody) and clinical workflows or healthcare workflows. Corepoint experience is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of various healthcare applications (e.g. EMR, Lab, etc.).
- Hands on experience working with HL7 v2 message types such as ADT OBX and ORM
- Detailed understanding of HL7 segments, fields and data types such as ADT, ORU, and ORM.
- Strong functional knowledge of and experience with an HL7 message validation tool like 7Edit or HL7 Inspector.
- Knowledge of the various HL7 acknowledgment types and common industry practices when working withHL7 acknowledgment.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C#, VB, etc.
- In depth understanding, working knowledge, and experience with Microsoft Windows
- Proficient in SQL
- Current driver’s license valid and is required or other evidence of equivalent mobility.