Soligent Petaluma, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn't just the cleanest choice for power: it's the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it's our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You're not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it's about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
Looking to apply your accounting experience to a purpose-driven, operationally focused, and growing finance team making a positive impact in the world? The Accounting Clerk is a pivotal part of the Accounting team with a mission to assist in daily operations and participate with monthly invoicing, assist in accounts payable and receivable processing, month-end and annual close, adhoc accounting projects, office tasks and day to day accounting transactions as required. Offering support to the accounting team, the Accounting Clerk plays an instrumental part in bringing clean, affordable, and modern energy to the world.
Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Back up to both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable with primary focus on AP
- Processing invoices for payment.
- Proactively track purchase orders and properly match and validate data between PO and invoice.
- Maintaining files and records.
- Responding to inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and check requests; assisting with discrepancy reconciliation.
- Organizing and routing accounts payable reporting and weekly disbursements file for Controller review.
- Reconcile vendor statements upon receipt
- Proactively manage credit limits and vendor payment plan
- Performing data entry and spreadsheet management.
- Assist with monthly close, AP accrual journal entries, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Identifying, documenting, and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement
- Supporting with all other duties as assigned by manager
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel knowledge
- Commitment to customer service excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency with ERP/MRP/DRP systems a plus - NetSuite preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, HSA, FSA, Unlimited PTO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Soligent