- Posted: over a month ago
Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering, and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative solutions and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
LOCATION: Ft. Lee VA.
START DATE: Immediate
CLEARANCE: Active Secret
Soliel is seeking to hire a System Administrator who will support the Government by designing and supporting all forms of experimentation, and other analytical events, enabling the study of current, and future warfare concepts and determining and identifying capability gaps in both the current and future forces.
- The Systems Administrator will install and configure application software for classified and unclassified desktop and laptop computer systems including peripheral equipment
- Plan, coordinate, and provide operational maintenance for software loading and upgrades for MS Office applications and Windows Server 2016, UNIX, and LINUX or later software
- Determine cost-effective equipment techniques and sources used in support of PC computers (Windows Server 2016, SUN Solaris™, UNIX, and LINUX or later based computer platforms)
- Analyze and isolate classified and unclassified computer/network hardware problems
- Install, test, modify, upgrade, and troubleshoot classified and unclassified computers and peripherals connected in a networking environment
- Assist in establishing standard configuration environment files for the different multi-vendor computer platforms networked together
- The Systems Administrator will possess a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science Information Systems Management or Computer Science Application Management or related field; OR will possess a minimum of two (2) years experience with computer network and application software installation, troubleshooting, networking operations, and maintenance.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in classified and unclassified computer hardware and software diagnostic procedures
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in configuring and customizing classified and unclassified desktop and laptop computer systems, optimizing internal memory use, resolving hardware/software interrupt conflicts, and installing device drivers in a networked computer environment
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in computer diagnostic, file defragmentation, file backup, file recovery, and LAN management procedures used in fault isolation of hardware and software
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience in related field(s) and
- Major medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k and company matching
To provide innovative IT solutions and services that enable our customers to effectively make
critical decisions, improve productivity, and achieve business and operational success. We
champion integrity and work with our customers in a collaborative and professional manner.
Our Approach | a proven system
Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan,
Analyze, Research, Design, Implement and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of
experience and performance and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior
technical solutions and proven customer satisfaction.
Our Expertise | an industry leader
Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation, and management of
enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP)
networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, networks, and
application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Our People | a dedicated team that delivers.
Soleil’s team is led by well-recognized industry thought leaders and Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) with documented success delivering comprehensive IT solutions to enterprise
customers. Our seasoned and dedicated professionals are actively involved in the industry
through publications, inventions, and standard work. Many of our team members are Certified
Systems Engineers (CSEs).
To learn more, please visit www.solielcom.com
AddressFort Lee, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Soliel LLC