Jr. ServiceNow Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy cutting edge technology and solving challenging problems? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas from requirements to architecture, testing, deployment and beyond?
If so, Soliel LLC is the place for you! Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within our organization’s walls, to include our customers. Join our talented team and bring focus to the toughest problems in the Federal community through the design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
LOCATION: Vienna, VA or Annapolis Junction, MD
START DATE: Immediate
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Soliel’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Soliel, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal systems integration team manages the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond. We also offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including architecture, systems development, information assurance, solution and platform integration, and program management, functional, and testing services.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Software Developer and 1+ year of ServiceNow experience
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow Platform (ServiceNow admin is preferred), such as Module, Portal, Portal Page, Widget, Workflow, Client/Server script
- Working knowledge with UI, HTML, CSS, XML, and Structure Programming concepts
- Good problem-solving skills
- Agile software development
- Working knowledge with DB SQL, ServiceNow Glide Record, design and configure ServiceNow workflow, and application UI.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering discipline
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience in related field(s) and performance
- Major medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k and company matching
To provide innovative IT solutions and services that enable our customers to effectively make critical decisions, improve productivity, and achieve business and operational success. We champion integrity and work with our customers in a collaborative and professional manner.
Our Approach | a proven system
Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan, Analyze, Research, Design, Implement, and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of experience and performance and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior technical solutions and proven customer satisfaction.
Our Expertise | an industry leader
Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation, and management of enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP) networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, network, and application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Our People | a dedicated team that delivers
Soliel’s team is led by well-recognized industry thought leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with documented success delivering comprehensive IT solutions to enterprise customers. Our seasoned and dedicated professionals are actively involved in the industry through publications, inventions, and standard work. Many of our team members are Certified Systems Engineers (CSEs).
To learn more, please visit www.solielcom.com
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Soliel LLC