Sr. Program Manager, Sales Enablement
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Solidigm, a new technology company with a legacy of innovation
Inventor, creative-thinker, problem-solver? We want you on our growing team!
We are Solidigm, a leading provider of innovative NAND flash memory solutions and the world's next big semiconductor company. We are passionate about our purpose of expanding the possibilities of data that fuel human advancement and building a new paradigm of solid-state storage.
Solidigm is one of the top three NAND memory companies globally with aspirations to be No 1. Our objectives are clear - grow at an unprecedented rate and become our customers' go-to-partner for optimized storage solutions.
Our company launched in December 2021 following the purchase of Intel's NAND and flash memory storage business by SK hynix, a global semiconductor leader. As a multibillion-dollar company, we operate as "One Team" across 20 locations around the world to fulfill our purpose and mission. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and creativity of a start-up.
We offer a hybrid-first work environment that welcomes and supports diversity. Solidigm encourages candidates of any religion, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Along with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay, Solidigm has unlimited time off as you need it, a summer holiday shutdown week in the U.S., family leave, wellness subsidies, and more.
We promote social responsibility with our Purple on PURPOSE initiative and offer an employer match for team members' donations. Volunteer time is encouraged to support our communities. We are dedicated to living our purpose by being a responsible, sustainable company committed to expanding the possibilities of data that fuel human advancement for all.
Join us, as we create the world's next big semiconductor company!
In this high-impact role, you will help establish a culture of learning with Solidigm Sales & Marketing Group (SMG) through ownership, design, execution, and implementation of programs within Solidigm's full-service training and development program, SMG LAB (Learning, Advance, Become). Through your creativity, collaboration, and service mindset, you will work closely with sales leadership to directly impact the effectiveness of the sales team through onboarding, continuous learning, and knowledge attainment on tools, processes, and products, and skillset and competency development. As an organized, energetic problem-solver, you will direct and execute the activities of SMG LAB including planning, resourcing (internal and agencies), budgeting, tracking, and measuring program success.
- Define, roll out, and then manage the ongoing iterations and improvements of a comprehensive onboarding program for training and development of new sales team members including success/readiness criteria, curriculum elements, reinforcement, and assessment strategies.
- Work with marketing, operations, and product leaders to understand product, processes, tools, and campaigns roadmaps; create and manage the associated sales training program for the development of knowledge necessary to enhance customer interactions
- Define and execute virtual and in-person learning events including the annual sales kick-off and skills development workshops.
- Define and execute learning programs that cultivate a learning environment such as gamification and digital badges/achievement leaderboards, and peer/player coaching engagements.
- With sales leaders, identify list of required competencies and skills and conduct baseline and ongoing assessments to identify gaps and strengths to inform the overall learning and development strategy, programs, and KPIs.
- Work closely with sales leaders, a cross-Solidigm sales advisory team, and HR to develop and own clear strategies for SMG LAB that align with objectives and priorities for Solidigm and SMG. Provide feedback and requirements from sales learning and development back to Solidigm and broader sales enablement strategies.
- Establish criteria and key performance indicators, create metric gathering processes, and measure/report on the success and progress of SMG LAB programs.
- Keep well-informed of training/development and B2B sales industry trends, strategies, and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or business
- 7-10 years of experience in sales enablement or learning and development in a B2B environment
- Experience building curriculums/agendas, delivery, design, and assessment mechanisms.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Solid perspective and understanding of a B2B sales organization, sales competencies, sales roles, and sales processes/methodologies
- Service mindset, consultative approach to peers, stakeholders, and others
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships to influence others and ensure cross-org implementation, adoption, and advocacy for programs
- Ability to think strategically; execute programs for short-term success and establish them for evolution and growth
- Self-starter with a positive, curious, and can-do attitude; strong desire to jump in, get creative, and figure out new approaches; comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly accountable, detailed oriented and outstanding project management skills to manage multiple deliverables and projects simultaneously
While the COVID-19 vaccination is highly encouraged for the health and safety of our team members, it is not a requirement to demonstrate proof of vaccination at this time. As this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor legal developments in this space and update our guidance accordingly. All team members are expected to comply with applicable local, state, and federal law.
BusinessView all jobs at Solidigm
Get fresh Manager Sales Enablement jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.