Sales & Marketing Project Manager - JR0000866
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry. Solidigm is headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. company under the CEO, Rob Crooke’s, vision. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up. In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Solidigm will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue. At Solidigm, we view problems as opportunities to define innovative solutions that hold the power to change the world and unleash the potential technological needs that the future holds. Although we may speak different languages and represent diverse backgrounds, we are ‘One Team’ that strives to accomplish Solidigm’s vision and mission to be the go-to partner for optimized data storage solutions. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world. You can be part of the takeoff of a fast-growing business that develops cutting-edge products, delivers strong business value for customers, provides an engaging workplace for its employees, and serves a greater impact on the world. This is a golden opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead Solidigm. We want a team of dedicated professionals who will not just be Solidigm team members but contribute to how we shape the future of the organization. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: be customer inspired, trusting, innovative, team-oriented, inclusive, results driven, collaborative, passionate, and flexible. Job Description
This is an exciting time to be at Solidigm - come join the Sales & Marketing Group as a Project Manager for the Chief of Staff. This role is expected to work closely with department directors, managers, administrative assistants, the communications office and Human Resources to coordinate and program manage department content, communications, and policies.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for complex projects that are focused on business processes, organization, communication, and other areas related to corporate policies or general business operations. Manages day-to-day operations for the organization, develops solutions, interprets, and applies business processes. Takes care of the project or program schedule with a focus on quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with senior leaders, executive assistants, HR, Ops, Communications, Marketing and other stakeholders to set communications plans
- Plan and implement department projects, programs, and events including Newsletters, SharePoint, Department Meetings and Team Engagement events.
- Create presentations and communications for executives
- Coordinate organizational processes across the department: Recognition, Org announcements, etc.
- Coordinate group activities and cross functional teams/meetings
- Measuring results and identifying new trends and methods that can improve communication effectiveness
- Experience with Office365, SharePoint, Teams, Adobe Programs
- An undergraduate degree in business, communications, or marketing-related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience driving internal communications, marketing, or creative support
- 1+ year Experience in communications writing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
While the COVID-19 vaccination is highly encouraged for the health and safety of our team members, it is not a requirement to demonstrate proof of vaccination at this time. As this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor legal developments in this space and update our guidance accordingly. All team members are expected to comply with applicable local, state, and federal law.
BusinessView all jobs at Solidigm