BizOps/Chief of Staff for Quality and Reliability Engineering
- Expired: April 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry.Solidigm is headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. company under the CEO, Rob Crooke's, vision. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up.In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Solidigm will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue. At Solidigm, we view problems as opportunities to define innovative solutions that hold the power to change the world and unleash the potential technological needs that the future holds. Although we may speak different languages and represent diverse backgrounds, we are 'One Team' that strives to accomplish Solidigm's vision and mission to be the go-to partner for optimized data storage solutions. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world.You can be part of the takeoff of a fast-growing business that develops cutting-edge products, delivers strong business value for customers, provides an engaging workplace for its employees, and serves a greater impact on the world.This is a golden opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead Solidigm. We want a team of dedicated professionals who will not just be Solidigm team members but contribute to how we shape the future of the organization. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: be customer inspired, trusting, innovative, team-oriented, inclusive, results driven, collaborative, passionate, and flexible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and present technical information with clear messaging appropriate to the presentation level
- Create presentations for executive and staff consumption for both internal and external audiences
- Drive key special projects eg. HW university, mentorship, RIHV, change management, operational effectiveness, integration with new teams resulting from SK hynix transition
- Drive effective meetings, decision forums with prioritized topics and agendas designed to support business goals and objectives
- Drive strategy in terms of analysis, design, implementation of the plan of record (POR) in regards to hiring and budgeting
- Be the lead for legal and finance interface and corporate initiatives (eg. employee experience surveys, Chief of Staff meetings)
- Work with external teams on planning, reviews and driving forums for frequent updates
- Coordinate organizational processes: DRAs, IAAs, org announcements, etc.
- Coordinate group activities and cross functional teams/meetings
- Partner with executive assistants, IT, HR, Ops, health & safety and space & lab planning to ensure seamless execution
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or a Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive strategies, work independently, simultaneously manage diverse and extensive assignments while remaining organized and productive in a complex environment
- Self-initiative and persistence to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity
- Strong communication skills
- A high performer with technical and business background
- Detail orientated and ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to drive results
- Ability to handle high degrees of task and deadline pressure
- Ability to synthesize abstract complex information into clear messages to create impactful presentations
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with the executive and staff offices
In this position as Business Operations/Chief of Staff, you will be working directly with the Director of Quality and Reliability Engineering at Solidigm. In this fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate should be results-oriented and capable of working in both a strategic way and a tactical way. This position requires technical, business, and analytical skills with experience in driving cross-organization collaborations. This position plays a key role in working directly with the HW staff and broader organization to help set priorities, understand gaps, definition goals, drive hiring strategy, drive communications and develop collaterals for the director.
While the COVID-19 vaccination is highly encouraged for the health and safety of our team members, it is not a requirement to demonstrate proof of vaccination at this time. As this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor legal developments in this space and update our guidance accordingly. All team members are expected to comply with applicable local, state, and federal law.
BusinessView all jobs at Solidigm