Solid State Construction is a rapidly growing, innovative exterior home improvement company, and we're looking to hire an exterior remodeling/construction Site Supervisor to join the team long-term. We're looking for candidates with positive energy, motivation to succeed, and willingness to work hard to deliver exceptional final products to customers, while constantly communicating with the homeowner and Project Manager. The main goal of the Site Supervisor is to ensure high quality workmanship on every job.
Our Site Supervisor remains in the field and is onsite during projects in order to ensure all aspects run smoothly - they are responsible for supervising SSC's crews throughout the entire remodeling process.
- Assist the crews with exterior carpentry tasks
- Run stock/materials for the job
- Manage job start meetings with crews and customers
- Manage final job walk-around and punch list creation with crews, customers and Project Managers
- Provide excellent customer service, maintain communication with homeowners, crews, Project Managers and other SSC staff members at all times- Serve as onsite quality control
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to spot exterior construction (roofing, siding, deck building) mistakes and problems and identify solutions
- Ability to communicate well and professionally with homeowners
- Ability and willingness to perform small roofing, siding or decking construction tasks- Must be able to perform various physical tasks including lifting a minimum of 80 lbs, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must be proficient with technology - Google Drive, Google Sheets, uploading, downloading, MS Excel, other databases
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on roofing, siding, and deck building required
- 2+ years of job site supervision required
We are offering a base salary of $40,000 - $50,000 per year, plus company vehicle, fuel card, and cell phone. Solid State Construction offers 10 paid time off/sick days per year to start, plus paid holidays, as well as medical benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield) and 401K with company match. If you qualify, please apply today and attach your resume for consideration!