Solid State Construction is a rapidly growing, innovative exterior home improvement company, and we're looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the team. We're looking for candidates with proven success in-home improvement sales management - the right person for this role should have successfully managed a team of 6 or more in-home sales reps.
As the Sales Manager, this person will be responsible for driving sales goals while managing our 6+ Project Consultants (sales) in the Central and Eastern MA area. We are seeking a candidate that is driven, proactive, confident and self-motivated.
- Handle lead management and allocation; train, coach and promote our sales process
- Recruit, train and develop Project Consultants, then lead the team to accomplish sales goals
- Establish effective working relationships with sales team members
- Prepare and deliver sales reports and performance metrics to sales team and management
- Save unsold leads and sell rehash appointments (this person will be running 1-5 rehash appointments weekly)
- Evening and weekend work required
We're looking for someone who has:
- PROVEN success leading in-home, home improvement sales teams
- High level of detail orientation, planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills for proposal and contract/proposal development, and ability to train
- Ability to handle customer escalations
- PROVEN sales success - you will be running and selling rehash sales appointments
- Must be savvy with technology - experience using CRMs and cloud-based programs is necessary
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid presentation, written, and verbal communication
- Job progression on resume and educational development
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
If you think you are a fit based on the above description and qualifications, we would love to hear from you. We are offering a base salary plus bonuses, with a total compensation of $100,000-$200,000 based on performance (bonuses). Company vehicle and fuel card included. We also offer full medical benefits, 401K with company match, SPIFFs, a year-end company trip, and other perks.