To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to learn and comprehend the operation of a concrete pump as well as some basic mechanics that may be involved in order to keep the pump in good working condition. An operator must also have good customer-relation skills and the ability to problem solve under pressure. A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) class A or B will be required as well with a current DOT Medical Card. Preferred concrete experience.
- Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to overhead position.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the balance and dexterity to maneuver around a construction site, and must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.