Special Education Teacher - Elementary School - Moorestown, NJ area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Moorestown, New Jersey area that has a need for a Special Education Teacher for this school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- 4th Grade caseload
- Responsible for providing most optimum learning environment for students with behavioral needs
- Co-teaching classroom setting
- Implementing curriculum and interventions towards academic progress
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- New Jersey Special Education Teaching Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered, please apply online and send your resume to by email at: .
EducationView all jobs at Soliant
Get fresh Special Need Teacher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.