RBT: Full-Time School Registered Behavior Technician Position needed in Oakland, CA.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RBT: Registered Behavior Technician needed for Full-Time Position in Oakland, CA for 2022/2023 School Year.
As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to pair talented caregivers with the nation’s best hospitals/schools and healthcare providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Soliant Health is in search of a qualified and experienced RBT for a full-time position in a school district near Oakland, CA.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional certification in behavior analysis. RBT’s assist Board Certified Behavior Analyst’s (BCBA’s) in delivering analysis service with BCBA’s supervision. RBT’s work around the needs usually around the Autism spectrum.
- Full time:40hrs per week (approx. 8:00am-3:30/4:00pm daily)
- Dates: 08/15/2022- 06/16/2023
- Caseload: k-5th (1:1)
- Working with behavioral teams, directly with behaviorally challenged students
- Bachelor’s in Psychology/Education
- BACB Certification
- State License
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Follow and record data for prescribed toilet training protocols.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior.
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with client’s individualized treatment and behavior reduction protocols.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Utilize safe & appropriate handing procedures when working with clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Assist Lead Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns with skill acquisition and behavior reduction assessments.
- Assist Lead Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns in preparing client materials as instructed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Assume Lead Behavioral Technician responsibilities in their absence.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents, and caregivers, outside professionals, Lead Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- Maintain and acquire technical knowledge by attending required trainings.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact directly at . For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to . All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
HealthcareView all jobs at Soliant