Soldotna Chiropractic Davenport, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alaska, in the Kenai Peninsula area, needs a talented and experienced Chiropractor to join us in providing excellent care for full time family-oriented practice. We are looking for someone who would love to make this area their home. We use multi modalities and adjusting techniques, including mechanical/computerized adjusting. Must be willing to work with a team that includes Massage therapists and Chiropractic Assistants. We would love to hear from you. The Owner/ primary DC is looking to retire. Opportunity for ownership is available! We have been in business for over 20+ years and income is consistent.
Chiropractor Job Summary
You must be a skilled adjuster with a welcoming bedside manner. We are a team of caring, attentive providers who listen to the needs of our patients and work hard to develop a treatment plan to decrease or eliminate pain and discomfort. You must have a current license to practice and willing to get an Alaska license. At least one year of chiropractic experience is preferred, but we may be willing to train a new graduate who is excited to practice and motivated to learn.
Chiropractor Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the patient’s medical history
- Evaluate the patient’s musculoskeletal system and spine to determine problem areas
- Perform adjustments on the spine and other areas as needed
- Discuss the benefits of chiropractic care and explain your recommended treatment plan
- Request X-rays when necessary
- Keep accurate patient records
Chiropractor Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited program
- Current state license to practice or willing to obtain one
- Knowledge of current industry trends and state and federal requirements
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
Soldotna ChiropracticWhy Work Here?
If you are looking to own your own practice now or in the future, we are the ones to check out. Options are available. Awesome staff!
We have been in practice 20 plus years and need to slow down without it affecting our patient family. Currently we have only 1 DC (but need 2 as we are booked out in advance) and 2 massage therapists. We have long term patient loyalty and consistent patient flow. Current DC would like to reduce his time to 2 days per week. Opportunity for someone to come in and quickly build their own following and practice.
102 E Redoubt AveDavenport, IA
HealthcareView all jobs at Soldotna Chiropractic