Solcius is quickly becoming a leading provider of solar energy in the residential market. We work with a unique and growing network of dealers and key partners to design, deliver, install and service best-in-class solar solutions in eight different states. Our company tagline, “Solar Made Simple,” describes our commitment to make the process of going solar an easy and positive experience for our customers. We rely on a talented and dedicated team of professionals to realize this vision and value the efforts and contributions of each staff member. Solcius employees enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, advancement opportunities, and a positive, team-oriented work environment.
The Channel Success Representative is responsible for seeing an account through from A to Z through the Solar process. You will work closely with the Dealers to keep them up to date on their accounts and maintain a positive relationship between Solcius and our Sales Channels. An ideal candidate is one that is focused, driven, eager to learn and has great communication skills.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Potential for accrued PTO
- Major Holidays off
- Weekends off
- Great Break Room and weekly company events
- Company swag
- Audit accounts through the process and ensure they are moving forward.
- Resolve issues in a clear and professional manner.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the sales dealer through calls, emails and chats.
- Provide Dealer support through inbound phone calls.
- Clearly notate accounts and actions being taken.
- Identify potential concerns and help improve processes.
- Integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to handle complaints and tension with a patient, friendly attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability with reading and vocabulary
- The right candidate should have experience in building relationships, be enthusiastic and motivated to be a team player
- Being a proactive employee
- Experience in detecting/solving issues
- Shift 8 am - 4 pm
- Spanish Speaking is preferred