Inside Commercial Solar Sales
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
We are seeking a Commercial Solar Energy Consultant to work in the office position: We're seeking to join our elite team of sales professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Solar Energy Consultant who is motivated to join a well-known & successful organization. Individuals applying should be highly competitive and self-driven.
MUST HAVE HIS LICENSE OR HAVE APPLIED FOR THEM....
- Relevant field and at least two years of sales experience in solar, B2B, or solar project development.
- You must have an advanced understanding of solar PV system design to adequately explain the concept to potential customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills, along with the ability to close deals, meet monthly sales quotas, and work effectively as part of a team, are all essential to your success in this industry.
- You may also need computer proficiency to manage and update a CRM portal, as well as a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Achieving minimum monthly sales quotas
· Conducting solar and battery consultations generated from company-provided qualified appointments
· Sourcing and developing self-generated leads and appointments
· Qualifying prospects and managing pipeline and sales of Solar Optimum products and services
· Evaluating and solving for customer’s needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
· Providing an industry-leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer’s system is turned on
· Attending sales meetings, sales events, trainings, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest company and industry developments
· Creating, maintaining, and expanding customer database within your assigned sales territory
· Living and leading the company’s vision, mission and values
· Having fun, playing on a winning team and earning a good living
- Able to work afternoons/evenings.
- Have a valid driver's license and a reliable source of transportation
- Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- As a commercial solar sales consultant, your responsibilities involve communicating with each customer to schedule product installation and coordinating services with project managers
- Able to pass a criminal background screening
- A typical day may include contacting potential buyers, offering in-person consultations to determine client needs (especially for a commercial building), inspecting properties, and assessing project suitability, including determining the amount of sun an area receives
· CSLB License (or application pending)
· Proven track record of field sales experience and success
· Previous Solar experience and strong interest in the solar industry
· Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated commitment to excellence
· Highly organized individual
· Creative problem solver
· Effective Time Management/Prioritization
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Positive attitude and ability to build and cultivate relationships
· Comfort and confidence with computer hardware and software technologies utilized by salespeople to make and close the sale, including but not limited to: laptop, cell phone, DMS, Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience and MS office
· DMS experience required will support if hired.
- Competitive compensation including uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly incentives
- Ongoing training and personal development programs
- Reputation of the Smart Panels Energy brand and culture
- Clear career path to leadership positions
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive with commissions and bonuses
· Earning Commission potential $75,000 to $150,000
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
· Paid Vacation time available
About the Company:
· Since 2011, Solar LSG has been a leading Solar Energy Provider in California
· · 5 Star Customer reviews across numerous review sites
· A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
· 9 -Time winner of Daily News Readers Choice Award for Best Solar Company
· #1 Ranked Developer for Residential Solar and Home Battery Storage
· Multiple Awards for Commercial and Industrial Projects (including LA’s largest FIT)
· We provide homeowners a cleaner more affordable source of power, energy storage solutions and an industry-leading customer experience
· We partner with the best technology companies and finance partners to design and construct customized solutions for our customers.
· Must have a Laptop Computer, Cell Phone,
- CRM Systems and Tools
· Career path, mentorship and opportunities for management, operations, corporate and commercial progressions
Solar LSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable Accommodation for Disabled Provided
Job Type: Full-time
Commission : $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Solarm, Inc.San Fernando, CA
Get fresh Inside Commercial Solar Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.