Regional Manager Position Overview:
We have a Regional Manager positions available in the Southern California area. The position is full-time, exempt, and requires travel.
The Regional Manager is responsible, under the supervision of the Director for Property Management, for all phases of the operations at the communities, including, but not limited to, general administration, maintenance, directing on-site personnel, and managing resources to ensure a stabilized fiscal operation.
- Oversee communities located in Southern CA, portfolio may include, but not limited to: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, Santa Barbara County and North San Diego County(region and community subject to change). Home Office located in Orange, CA
Who We Are:
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management organization specializing in multifamily affordable housing. Our portfolio includes multifamily housing for families, seniors, special needs, single room occupancy, mixed-use as well as business parks, and commercial properties.
Regional Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the physical asset in accordance with the owner’s objectives
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing on-site personnel
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders, vendors, and government agencies
Marketing & Leasing
- Develop advertising and marketing programs for the communities
- Complete market rent surveys
Maintaining the Physical Asset
- Conduct regular community inspections
- Evaluate maintenance operations periodically to determine cost efficiency
- General knowledge of welding, electrical, plumbing, drywall, janitorial, and general maintenance
Financial Reporting & Controls
- Report variances from budget to the Home Office
- Develop an annual management plan
- Develop the five-year operating budget
- Understanding of accounts payable and receivable
Regional Manager Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 consecutive years of experience in Property Management or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience including managing on-site personnel
- Possess or working towards professional accreditations
- Skills in finance and budget management
- Experience of Fair Housing, 504 ADA, HUD, Section 8 and Section 42 regulations
- Demonstrate integrity on a personal and professional level
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellence interpersonal skills with diverse populations
- Ability and willingness to substitute for any position, including, but not limited to, community manager, janitor, or receptionist
- Valid California driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Regional Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the Affordable Housing industry
- Experience with Yardi Systems.
Regional Manager Compensation:
- Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, dental, vision, and life
- Matching 401k
Our portfolio includes multifamily housing for families, seniors, persons with special needs, homeless households, veterans, single room occupancy, a business park and commercial communities. The services we offer extend from assisting with development planning, construction or rehabilitation, through lease-up, into daily management operations of the community.
Our Home Office is in Orange, California, with additional offices in San Diego and Campbell, California. Our offices are staffed by certified professionals with an average of fifteen years’ experience specializing in various disciplines related to the management of affordable housing, including regional managers, bookkeepers, compliance specialists, and maintenance personnel.
We provide consulting services, outside of our portfolio, to Owners, Managers and Equity Investors of affordable housing, with compliance monitoring services via file audits and repair. Our clients recognize the value of our level of expertise and experience to meet their compliance needs.
Entering 2017, Solari Enterprises, Inc. began celebrating 25 years of service within the Affordable Housing industry. In celebration of our accomplishment, our Team Members committed to completing 25 Acts of Kindness. We were overjoyed by the team members’ responses and kindhearted suggestions.
By the end of 2017, we as a company, exceeded the initial goal of 25 Act of Kindness! Following is a sample of the completed acts donated school supplies, sent care packages to deployed military personnel, held a food drive, donations and or scholarships to support organizations like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Katella High School, LGBT Center of Orange County, Orange County D.E.A.F., Century High School, NAHMA, Fisher House of Long Beach, Ronald McDonald House, Central Coast Aquariums education program, OCFJC Foundation, FDR Elementary School and AHMA-PSW Foundation. Team Members were excited and grateful for the opportunity to participate in our 25 Acts of Kindness.