Maintenance Technician - Merced Gardens
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Merced Gardens is a Full Time Maintenance Technician position in an affordable housing community comprises of 47 units, in Merced, CA. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community.
Who We Are
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company with communities throughout California, specializing in all aspects of multifamily affordable housing since 1993.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Clean carpets, windows, appliances
· Service appliances, plumbing, electrical fixtures
· Repair or replace old and faulty parts
· Check locks
· Replace burned-out light bulbs.
· Conducting regular inspections of grounds, building, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment:
· Be familiar with power, water, and gas turnoffs, clean out traps, fire extinguisher and fire hydrants. Post maps of these items.
· Assist in maintaining inventory of tools, equipment and supplies.
· Janitorial duties.
· Report all needed repairs to the site manager.
· Assist with other types of maintenance when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience as a maintenance technician
- Conduct corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance in units and on the property
- Experience in, but not limited to, electrical, dry wall, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
- Possession of a valid California driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Excellence customer service skills when speaking with residents and vendors
- Computer skills for viewing and completing work orders
- Specialized certifications, such as HVAC, are desirable.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- 401k (Employer Match)
Our portfolio includes multifamily housing for families, seniors, persons with special needs, homeless households, veterans, single room occupancy, a business park and commercial communities. The services we offer extend from assisting with development planning, construction or rehabilitation, through lease-up, into daily management operations of the community.
Our Home Office is in Orange, California, with additional offices in San Diego and Campbell, California. Our offices are staffed by certified professionals with an average of fifteen years’ experience specializing in various disciplines related to the management of affordable housing, including regional managers, bookkeepers, compliance specialists, and maintenance personnel.
We provide consulting services, outside of our portfolio, to Owners, Managers and Equity Investors of affordable housing, with compliance monitoring services via file audits and repair. Our clients recognize the value of our level of expertise and experience to meet their compliance needs.
Entering 2017, Solari Enterprises, Inc. began celebrating 25 years of service within the Affordable Housing industry. In celebration of our accomplishment, our Team Members committed to completing 25 Acts of Kindness. We were overjoyed by the team members’ responses and kindhearted suggestions.
By the end of 2017, we as a company, exceeded the initial goal of 25 Act of Kindness! Following is a sample of the completed acts donated school supplies, sent care packages to deployed military personnel, held a food drive, donations and or scholarships to support organizations like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Katella High School, LGBT Center of Orange County, Orange County D.E.A.F., Century High School, NAHMA, Fisher House of Long Beach, Ronald McDonald House, Central Coast Aquariums education program, OCFJC Foundation, FDR Elementary School and AHMA-PSW Foundation. Team Members were excited and grateful for the opportunity to participate in our 25 Acts of Kindness.
Solari Enterprises, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at Solari Enterprises, Inc.