The position is full-time and non-exempt located in Orange, CA 92867. The Junior Accountant works under supervision of the V.P. of Accounting/Controller. This role is responsible for the production of monthly financial packages, working with all departments to provide quality reports (on behalf of managed communities) to Owners. Provides administrative support for the Corporate Accountant. Other duties as designed. These duties are a usual and customary part of the role.
Who We Are:
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company that specializes in multifamily affordable housing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete monthly financial package for the owners per the management contract.
- Assist Controller in working with the CPAs' on year end audits which includes preparing all documentation required for audit.
- Review lender mortgage statements monthly to tie them to a general ledger, making necessary AJE's and correcting recurring A/P entries
- Assists in preparing comparison reports for Controller's monthly and quarterly owner meetings
- Assists in preparing responses to owners, investors, lenders, etc. regarding financial performance
- Record year end auditor and Owner AJE's in Yardi accounting program, reconcile audited statement to Property accounting records
- Set up annual budget worksheets, which will be used by all departments, entering financial information such as taxes, insurance, mortgage intrest, depreciation & amortization, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of Financials experience
- Possession of a valid California driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate integrity on a professional level
- Must be detail oriented
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Yardi Systems
- Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life
- Matching 401k