The Community Manager is responsible, under the supervision of the Regional Manager, for all operations at the community, including, but not limited to, general administration, maintenance, directing on-site personnel, and managing resources to ensure a stabilized fiscal operation.
Who We Are
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company that specializes in multifamily affordable housing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all community team members
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain accurate resident files in compliance with established management produces and funding agency regulations
- Process applicants and lease units by following the guidelines of the Resident Selection Criteria
- Maintain relationships with local government agencies, such as HUD, TAC, etc.
- Conduct regular follow-up inspections on maintenance work, grounds and common areas
- Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts
- 2-5 years of experience in property management
- Experience with supervising staff members
- Experience with Section 8, Section 42, and HUD programs
- General knowledge of fair housing
- Experience with managing periodic inspections (such as HUD, TCAC and City inspections).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the general computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid California driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Yardi program experience
- General knowledge of fair housing, 504 ADA, HUD, and Section 42 regulations
- Certified Professional of Occupancy Certification (CPO)- Section 8 only
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management Designation (SHCM)- Section 42 only
- Registered Apartment Manager ( RAM) Certification
- Fair Housing Coordinator (FHC) Certification
- $15.00 per hour
- 1 Bedroom Unit Included
- PTO (Holidays, Vacation and Sick)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life
- Matching 401k