Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - Battery (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
A technically oriented marketing professional who can support our growth market energy storage business. The role is well suited to a highly motivated, self-starter who can work independently and is results-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on several energy storage product lines and related market segments for North America
- Be the product / market subject matter expert, gain in-depth understanding of customer applications and use cases and be able to create marketing collateral and presentations that will drive design wins and future growth
- Help build and maintain market models, go-to-market plans and future technology roadmaps
Outbound and Engagement
- Engage and drive Market and Technology Sensing through Customer meetings, Secondary Research, and other industry contacts related to Energy Storage solutions
- Create and manage the opportunity funnel across OEMs and eco system partners and work closely with all to achieve design wins
- Establish Design-in tracking for US customers including TAM/SAM and market share analysis
- Support Sales & Customers with Roadmap/Market updates, technology trends, and responses to RFIs/RFPs, product and pricing requests
- Create and drive product promotion and marketing strategies for the US market (direct and indirect)
- Strategic analysis, marketing strategy, & competitive analysis
- Build/Drive customer/account, market segment, product, & go to market strategies for energy storage solutions
- Market and Competitive Analysis—Track & analyze market trends & key customer trends, competitive offering, and landscape
- Build and maintain long term market models with customer and segment TAM and SAM and projected top and bottom-line results
Product and technology
- Become a key stakeholder / influencer for future product development and roadmap alignment for US market segments and customers
- Work with technical teams on future products and technologies and solidify plans with business cases, value propositions, and go to market plans
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in a science or engineering field; MBA an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a B2B, OEM product marketing role in the energy storage space (Lithium-ion, Lead Acid). Preferably catering to one or more of the following segments: Commercial and Industrial EV OEMs; Light Rail and Rail; Micro Grids; Mobile ESS; Charging infrastructure.
- Strong presentation and communication skills including the ability to create and convey complex value propositions in a simplified manner, understanding of customer use cases and challenges, listening and handling objections and complex technical inquiries in pre-sales meetings.
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data collection and interpretation, and ability to build complex long term market business models and product business cases.
- Proven experience in writing product MRDs and collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships internally and externally.
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, with its fast pace, shifting priorities and fluid nature.
SolarEdge Technologies Inc
BusinessView all jobs at SolarEdge Technologies Inc