Executive Assistant to Sales Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Solar Titan Seeks a Sales Administrative Assistant for our Corporate Office in West Knoxville.
Solar Titan USA consults, sells and installs Green/Solar Energy.
We are seeking a dedicated Sales Administrator to provide excellent support to our outsides sales team. Your daily job duties include preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the sales staff in completing customer paperwork. You will also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their products and services, input data into our customer management system, and manage the sales department’s calendar.
We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in administrative roles.
Sales Administration Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience as a Sales Administrator or other administrative role
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
We provide a fun work environment that offers stability in a growing company. We offer health benefits after only 31 days!
We are a veteran owned, EEOC Company.
For more information about us, please go to www.solartitanusa.com
Solar Titan USA
BusinessView all jobs at Solar Titan USA