Electrical Warehouse and Purchasing Manager
Solar Technologies Santa Cruz, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bay Area solar leader, Solar Technologies, is seeking to hire Warehouse Manager responsible for Ordering materials, direct receiving, and distribution operations. Started in Santa Cruz in 1998, with an additional branch in San Ramon, Solar Technologies has installed over 4,000 solar electric systems for Residential and Commercial clients all over the Bay Area. We’ve succeeded in one of the country’s most competitive solar markets by providing our clients with high quality products, installation best practices, and white glove service.
- Issuing purchase orders
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Verification of invoices against purchase orders and receiving reports to ensure correct pricing
- Process and return non-conforming material to the vendor. Implement preventive and corrective actions
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Management of supply chain logistics
- Support product development in issuing purchase orders for samples and supplies
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Review product and service offerings – Ability to drive cost reductions
- Review vendor performance
- Ability to source new products and services
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- 2 years of purchasing experience preferably in Construction/ Solar
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good analytical skills. Ability to work independently and produce results timely
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Team oriented
- Business experience with strong emphasis on customer service
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Initial and ongoing training and support will be provided. Generous Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday, PTO, Sick, 401k and more.
Solar Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Solar Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Solar Technologies is one of the Bay Area’s leading providers of state-of-the-art solar power systems. www.solartechnologies.com
705 N. Branciforte Ave.Santa Cruz, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Solar Technologies