Solar Source has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant who also acts as our Front Desk Receptionist for our office in Largo, Florida.
This position often serves as the point of initial contact with our clients and must present a professional appearance and pleasant demeanor.
Verbal and written communication skills must be excellent.
This is a Full-time Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., position with a probationary period of ninety (90) days.
• Minimum of two (2) years Administrative Support, to include data entry, typing, making copies, sending faxes, filing and multi-line phone routing
• Proficient with Microsoft Office; especially Excel and Word
• Ability to learn industry specific software programs
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be a nonsmoker
The above stated qualifications are the minimum required skill set for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls to the appropriate party.
• Greet visitors and direct or announce them to the appropriate party.
• Assist team members and department heads as directed.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
• Make copies and distribute as directed; prepare and send faxes as directed.
• Inventory, track and order Office supplies as necessary.
• Organize and maintain common areas.
• Comply with all Company policies and Safety requirements.
This is a growth opportunity with Florida's leading solar energy provider since 1984!
Solar Source - The Solar Experts!
Why Work Here?Since 1984, Solar Source has remained the leading solar energy provider in Florida with over 60,000 successful solar installations. As the most recommended and reviewed company in the area, you can be sure that our systems will outperform and outlast the competition - every time.
We've been ranked as the top solar provider in Florida since 1984. Many of our talented team members are sought after by companies