We are solar photovoltaic installations company based out of Los Angeles. We are involved in developing and perfecting new technologies, both politically and technologically, to ensure the best products and methods are utilized in every solar system.
Experienced solar technician will function as a member of a photovoltaic installation and/or repair team. It will be his/her responsibility to coordinate with the project manager, crew leader and other members to ensure safe, timely, and superior solar installations. Experience in solar electrical work is required.
- Installation of all mechanical systems and electrical systems for a complete solar photovoltaic installation.
- Troubleshoot and repair existing, installed photovoltaic systems. Install, troubleshoot, and repair monitoring systems as needed.
- Pre and post construction reporting and documentation for immediate management.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Must have residential or commercial PV solar installation experience and be knowledgeable of applicable solar and electrical codes, standards, rules, and regulations. Must have experience with basic home networking and solar monitoring.
- Must be able to install or replace racking systems, solar modules, inverters, monitoring systems, disconnects, conduit, and wires, bend conduit.
- Must test and commission photovoltaic systems, test and troubleshoot AC and DC electrical systems.
- Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time, lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops.
- Must have clean driving record and personal vehicle.
- Must have excellent customer service including a high level of professionalism, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must thrive in a team environment, positive attitude, listen and learn from coworkers, and be self-motivated, thinking on his/her feet.
Preferred Experience in:
- Installing and troubleshooting grid tied battery backup systems, SMA, PowerOne/ABB, Fronius, Outback, and various micro inverters Monitoring system and home network installation and troubleshooting.
- Residential electrical service upgrades.
SALARY: $20-$30 per hour. Depends on experience.
Please send resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time