Administrative Assistant -- College Grads Welcome!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant needed for growing company (Rapid Advancement)
This position will require the qualified candidate to work directly with senior management as well as sales staff. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage complex calendar for all sales department personal
- Continuous review and prioritization of Executive email and other correspondence.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules.
- Schedule conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings, telepresence meetings, and webcasts.
- Answer and screen telephone calls.
- Arrange and coordinate domestic travel arrangements.
- Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence.
- Organize office and files.
- Maintain electronic records and run database reports upon request.
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Team player - assist and provide coverage for other administrative assistants as needed.
- Support and track approvals for various internal workflows such as travel requests and purchase requisitions.
Summary of Essential Qualifications:
- Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills.
- High level of confidence, integrity and motivation.
- Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful. Exceptional problem solving skills and able to address issues independently.
- Highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels internally and externally (clients, customers, internal executives, employees).
- Must have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy.
*minimum 2 years of college courses
*Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office applications and google drive
*One year administrative office experience or one year specialized training beyond high school relevant to the job functions.
*Good interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
Headquartered in Elkridge Maryland, Solar Energy World is a leading provider and installer of solar panel systems for residential and commercial property owners in the Maryland, New Jersey, Southern Pennsylvania, Washington DC metro area and Florida. With thousands of solar panel system installations since our founding in 2009, Solar Energy World is the fastest-growing, independently-owned and operated solar company in Maryland and the DC metro area.
Solar Power World, the industry’s leading source for solar technology, development and installation news released their annual Top 500 North American Solar Contractors List in July 2017 and ranked Solar Energy World number one in rooftop/residential installations in Maryland and #111 for North America exceeding last year’s ranking of # 142 out of 500.
A History of Excellence in Maryland and Surrounding Areas
Solar Energy World is also one of the most experienced and stable solar companies in the Maryland region.
Solar Energy WorldWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits and unlimited room for growth!
With tens of thousands of customers, Solar Energy World is the fastest growing, independently owned solar system design and installation company in our region, serving Maryland, New Jersey, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Pennsylvania. As a premium solar panel dealer and installer, Solar Energy World provides a complete solar power solution to residential properties. Solar Energy World's record growth can be attributed to the fact that it provides better service and a higher level of expertise than many of its competitors. Solar Energy World's installation teams have more than 85 years of combined roofing and electrical experience and are employed directly by the company ensuring they are held accountable for every job they do. Twitter: @solareworld Facebook: Facebook.com/solarenergyworld Pinterest: Pinterest.com/solareworld
AddressCherry Hill, NJ