- Posted: March 19, 2022
- $70,000 Yearly
Join the #1 Energy Independence company in the Gulf South! Winner of the 2018 LifeCity Employee Wellness Award and 2021 Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Solar Alternatives' mission is to provide energy independence through comprehensive energy savings, backup power, and a low-carbon lifestyle. Over 2500 clients have worked with our team to realize over $100 million in lifetime savings. Find confidence and pride in your work with skilled support staff, proprietary tools, and a strong portfolio of happy clients!
Solar Alternatives is seeking an experienced Solar Marketing Manager for a rapidly growing regional installation & service team. Position includes salary, benefits, and strong performance incentives. The right candidate will have experience creating and managing content and copy across multiple marketing channels (web, social, email, PPC), as well as planning and organizing marketing activities.
The Marketing Manager will assist in designing and executing marketing strategies and projects that support increased lead generation, brand awareness, and industry leadership for Solar Alternatives. This will include producing content for company marketing channels across social media, email, direct mail, PR, and other platforms. Content must follow Solar Alternatives' in-house style guide and support overall brand identity.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for overseeing and facilitating the growth of the Solar Alternatives referral network. This involves marketing initiatives aimed at acquiring new advocates, incentivizing existing advocates to send referrals, and assisting the sales team in addressing their referrals in a timely and effective manner.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Marketing strategy development and budgeting
- Digital platform planning and management (web, social, SEO, SEM, GMB)
- Event-based, print, and other marketing program development
- Create and proofread content for multiple platforms
- KPIs include engagement, growth of lead volume and sales acquisition
- Assist in managing the company marketing and content calendar
- Research and tracking of best practice, industry trends, news and analysis
- Follow and develop brand and style guidelines
- Adhere to all submission deadlines
- Support all marketing and sales activities as needed
- College degree
- 1-3 years managing multichannel marketing activities
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Highly motivated with intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solving mentality
- Advanced product and sales training to ensure success
- Top candidates can earn $70,000+ per year, commensurate with experience
- Two weeks paid leave, plus 7 bank holidays
- Company laptop provided
- The peace of mind that comes with offering only best in class products, installation, and services
- Health insurance, vision, dental benefits standard
- 401K retirement program with company match
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Solar Alternatives