Solana Recruitment Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrician - Solar
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an electrician who has at least two years of experience. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the fast-growing solar industry.
- Operate and Maintain our client's Solar electrical van/truck
- Communicating directly with the homeowner during the installation, especially regarding:
- Access needed throughout install (internal conduit) and inspections (Attic access for some AHJ’s)
- Temporary power outages
- Expected installation timeline
- Desired equipment location
- Desired conduit/raceway locations from NEC-compliant options
- Install Balance of Systems (BOS)
- Understand and install according to NEC and AHJ standards
- Install inverter
- Install required AC and DC disconnects
- Install utility production meter according to utility standards, if necessary
- Install subpanel, if necessary
- Install Energy Storage Systems (ESS), such as StorEdge LG Chem and Sonnen
- Install equipment on brick, stucco, wood siding, vinyl siding, stone facade, hardie board (fiber
- cement siding), stand-alone pedestal, etc.
- Connect all equipment installed using EMT conduit or an NEC and AHJ approved method.
- Place all required stickers and placards in the correct location, according to the utility and AHJ.
- Install conduit from inverter to roof (heights up to 30 feet) with Crew Lead
- Make electrical connections and utility interconnection
- Pull Wire and terminate according to provided plans and NEC/AHJ regulations.
- Make utility interconnection
- Assist Master Electrician with Main Panel Upgrades (MPU)
- Test proper system function by briefly energizing the system at the conclusion of the installation
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality workmanship.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently.
- Good Communication skills, legible writing.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. throughout the workday.
- Ability to work in extreme environments.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work on your feet for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a valid state driver's license.
- Must have a reliable transportation and cell phone
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
- Flexible benefits — choose what you like, ignore the rest
- Exceptional training, support, and all the resources you need to be successful
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Solana Recruitment and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. Solana Recruitment is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals. It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.