Sales Representative, Acute Care - Mid-Atlantic (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SOL-MILLENNIUM Medical Group is an entrepreneurial global healthcare company dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing and distribution of high-quality medical devices that support best clinical practice while protecting healthcare workers and their patients from the risks associated with needlestick injury.
Sol-Millennium sells a broad range of medical products such as needles, syringes and blood collection devices to hospitals, animal health groups, medical supply companies, government health departments and scientific research facilities in 40 countries around the world. We operate facilities in twelve countries, including R&D hubs in Switzerland and China. At the outset of the Covid-19 coronavirus crisis, Sol-Millennium introduced a broad range of PPE and related products for use by hospital professionals, patients, first responders and other community organizations. Sol-Millennium has also proudly supplied over 2 billion syringes and needles for use in vaccination campaigns around the world.
Sol-Millennium is seeking a Sales Representative to join our growing Acute Care Sales Team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for calling on Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s) and key accounts to deliver and increase product sales within an assigned geography/territory. This will include managing day to day account activity, including product in-servicing, contract negotiation and resolving customer concerns.
This person will have a mid-Atlantic territory. Preference given to candidates living in the D.C./Maryland area.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities within assigned geography
- Effectively present Sol-Millennium’s capabilities and product offering to customers
- Work with local sales management team to call on top IDNs and key accounts in territory
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholder to close sales opportunities and meet customer needs
- Provide market intelligence to key internal stakeholders to support and ensure proper product forecasting
- Collaborate with National Accounts and Business Units to drive implementation of newly awarded Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) contracts
- Work with internal Product Management Teams/Business Units to stay current on competitive offerings in the marketplace and customer feedback
- Effectively utilize Salesforce to catalog customer data and document pipeline opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience in Medical Device sales in the Acute Care segment
- Demonstrated capability to utilize Salesforce for account management
- Ability to travel within territory, as needed, to key customer meetings and presentations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Existing network of acute care contacts and relationships within assigned geography
Sol-Millennium requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of full vaccination is required on start date.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. The level of this position will be based on the final candidate’s qualifications.
Sol-Millennium is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Get fresh Acute Care Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.