Sokai Sushi Bar in Miami, FL is looking for one line cook to join our 36 person strong team. We are located on 8888 Sw 136 St Ste 383. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and engaged.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $12.00 - $15.00/hour.
About Sokai Sushi Bar: Sokai Sushi Bar is a casual fine dining restaurant, offering eclectic Japanese and Peruvian cuisine and warm hospitality in the heart of Miami. A high, open vault ceiling, exposed brick and concrete floors display the original space, while an open sushi bar, banquette seating and gentle lighting contributes to an intimate and contemporary feel. We specialize in original fusions, allowing the customer to select from an ever evolving menu and long-time favorites sourced from top quality seasonal ingredients.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.