Soil Field Technicians
Soil Consultants Engineering Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Perform inspections and material testing (concrete, soil & asphalt) on large construction projects in Virginia, Maryland and D.C.
- The right candidate will be able to communicate clearly to customers and customer representative while on the job site.
- Conform to Safety Standards as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Maintain and adhere to all NRC regulations and requirements.
- Construction experience or equivalent.
- Certifications in concrete, soil, and asphalt a PLUS but we will train to obtain.
- Engineering or Geology degree is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
Soil Consultants EngineeringWhy Work Here?
We are busy and growing! SCE is a great place to work with great benefits and professional growth potential.
Our company specializes in on-site testing and inspection of new construction, both before and after primary building phases, to ensure projects meet county/state building codes and a complete range of engineering and testing services to land development of Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We also utilize advanced soil sciences, subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, construction observation/materials testing and drilling.
EngineeringView all jobs at Soil Consultants Engineering