Geotechnical Field Project Manager
Soil Consultants Engineering Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
• Project supervision, and quality control of field work, and paperwork.
• Project oversight from proposal preparation to issuance of final reports.
• Review plans/specifications.
• Manage client expectation and troubleshoot issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Conduct site visits.
• Supervise field technicians, mentor, and review work Dailies.
• Communicate with contractors, architects, engineers, and local and county agencies.
• Five years of field experience and applicable ACI, ICC and VDOT certifications.
• Excellent working knowledge of construction inspections and material testing.
• Highly organized with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Problem solver and can recognize and prevent potential problems associated with geo-technical practices and client relations.
• Two years’ higher education
• Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, safe driving record and reliable transportation.
• Must be able to negotiate unlevel areas in a construction environment safely.
Soil Consultants EngineeringWhy Work Here?
We are busy and growing! SCE is a great place to work with great benefits and professional growth potential.
Our company specializes in on-site testing and inspection of new construction, both before and after primary building phases, to ensure projects meet county/state building codes and a complete range of engineering and testing services to land development of Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We also utilize advanced soil sciences, subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, construction observation/materials testing and drilling.
ScienceView all jobs at Soil Consultants Engineering