- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are…
Soho House is a collection of member-only clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. We provide a space for our diverse membership base to connect, grow, have fun and make impact. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, and plans to open additional locations globally.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
Our Culinary Management team are leaders curating experiences through food while overseeing kitchen department. The team prides themselves in collaborating with local farms and producers. Food first and focused on delivering seasonally influenced and innovative dishes in fast paced environment without scarifying quality results. Our team of passionate chefs develop their teams to grow and deliver consistency in fast-paced and demanding environments.
The Role. . .
A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Previous prep or line cook experience.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
We have perks...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. We pride ourselves on our training to development options for the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow a career.
- Family Meal
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Care Coverage
- Soho House Membership
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Time Off (Sick Days + Vacation Days)
- Pet Insurance
- Brand Discounts at Cowshed Spa, Soho Home & Restaurants
- Parental Leave (12-26 weeks, pending tenure)
- Soho Impact: Making positive change through mentoring, apprenticeship, outreach & sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of courses are available for all
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Business Focused trips, trainings, and events available for all
- Team Events: Events to build relationships at work (Fitness class, Cinema Screenings and more)
Soho Miami Pool House
Get fresh Line Cook jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.