Sr. Business Process Analyst
Software Technology Inc Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Senior Business Process Analyst role based in Providence, RI. This is a 6+ month contract position and the $$$ is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
Title: Senior Business Process Analyst
Location: Providence, RI
Apex Job ID: 1142071
Rate: Negotiable based upon experience
Duration: 6+ month contract
Our client is actively hiring a Business Analyst/Process Engineer to join their team. The objectives of the initial phase of the project are to define the problem scope, identify and evaluate alternatives and develop a recommended solution and approach. The Business Analyst / Process Engineer (BA/PM) is responsible for identifying, interpreting and transforming the client's business needs and policy requirements into documented business processes and technical/integration requirements.
- Define decision/objectives supported, identify stakeholders, define the schedule, assemble the evaluation team and pre the study plan
- Establish the analysis framework: Define the analysis scope and framework for comparison including the criteria to be used. Establish ground rules and assumptions that frame the alternative comparison. Address data needs, collection and sources.
- Identify and define alternatives: Identify multiple alternatives that address the stated problem within the context and scope defined. The final set of alternatives evaluated should be the product of thorough investigation.
- Assess alternatives: Evaluate each alternative against established criteria.
- Compare alternatives: Determine the relative merits of the alternatives as exposed by the analysis.
- Document results that support decision-maker / stakeholder needs
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques
- Experience creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the project team.
- Prior responsibilities include assisting teams in the design of new processes, systems and operational changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyzes and identify process improvement opportunities and partner with key stakeholders to scope and ensure alignment with strategic priorities.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements through written documentation to sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Flexibility/adaptability and ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written communications required.
Required Skills : - Prior process mapping/engineering experience alongside development teams - Prior experience recommending solutions for consideration from management - 5+ years of business analysis experience working in a techno-functional capacity
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Notes :This role needs to be hybrid on-site from start date Prior state gov't experience will get the win
Selling points for candidate :
Project Verification Info :
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :Yes
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship :Yes
Interview times set :Yes
Type of project :Assessment/Analysis
Master Job Title :Bus. Analyst: Functional
Branch Code :Providence
Software Technology Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Software Technology Inc