Sales Representatives - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a Business Consulting & Software Provider Company dedicated to meeting the needs of our clientele throughout the United States.
We are seeking Account & Manager Sales Representatives.
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. In-addition to determining the needs of our prospective clients and scheduling follow up calls as applicable.
You will be responsible for working with key decision makers on a continual basis.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Act as an advisor with your customers to coach them and educate them on our top services
- Deliver presentations to customers reporting on progress and completion of project
- Training peers and co-working of effective tools and communication patterns
- Analyzing customer retention rates
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Must have excellent verbal and basic computer skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to work with people in high-stress situations and continue to perform
- The ability to work with a team and take on tasks as needed
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Flexible schedule.
- Highly motivated with the discipline work autonomously (Work from Home available)
Industry experience is not necessary, but a track record of success is.
If you are looking for part time or full time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
You will find that our support and integrity for all clientele is the absolute best the industry has to offer.
We has positioned ourselves to grow with the demands of an ever-changing and ever–challenging market place. Our clients’ increased utilization of temporary personnel to reduce expenses and provide high quality software products has paralleled this national trend.
Software Sales Marketing Inc
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh B2B Software Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.