Duration: 5 month(s)
Postion requires RECENT, HANDS ON Experience in Broadcasting/Control room Environments.
3 must haves:
- Control room environment experience (preferably with graphics or media playout, or graphics producing)
- Need to work Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas (can't budge on this – schedules are set for these days)
- Work night shift 3pm-12am and able to be flexible with weekend work (current shift Tues.-Sat. / will switch to Mon.-Fri. in December / back to Tues.-Sat. in January)
Executes graphics on a basic level using playout applications for remote and studio productions. Maintains quality of on-air product for daily/nightly studio and remote productions.
- Maintains quality of on-air product for daily/nightly Studio and Event productions
- The Controller or "Graphics Operator” operates developed playout applications for live Studio and Event productions
- Works independently on Studio and Event assignments
- Enforces Studio and Remote/Event formats of ournetworks and its promo look
- Ensures the accuracy and timely preparation of graphics assigned to productions
- Able to effectively communicate across the organization to report technical problems. Must also be able to clearly articulate source of problems in defective equipment reports.
- Required to work flexible hours and days as production assignments dictate. This includes weekends, nights and holidays
- Maintain administrative records including shift assignment reports and other required documentation
- Able to perform at a basic level with functions of Windows-based playout applications
- Photoshop skills to assist Design group with headshot cutouts
- Candidates must be highly motivated, willing to work unusual hours and must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure to meet ever-changing deadlines
- Must be accurate spellers and possess strong communication skills
- Must have familiarity with Sports – this includes College and Professional teams – names, logos and franchise players
- Minimum of one year on-air graphics systems controller experience in a major market or at the network level is desired. Experience using VizRT, Chyron, ROSS, Trio, Photoshop, ENPS is preferred
- Able to catalog logos/headshots, custom graphics and Sales elements
- Understanding of live production control room (PCR) etiquette and overall professionalism
HS diploma or equivalent
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!