We are a 33+ year boutique software development company that specializing in providing cloud based end-end software for the direct sales, network marketing, party plan industry, with offices in Cape Coral, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Philippines and Singapore, with 45+ full-time staff world-wide.
We are seeking two experienced non-smoking customer service representatives, who will report to the Compensation Plan Director, to join our staff, preferably in sunny Cape Coral, Florida, however we will consider one individual with the right experience working from our Las Vegas office.
This role is suitable for someone who has previously worked with web based applications, has some experience with payroll, commission calculations, and some financial background. Experience with Microsoft SQL database is also a plus.
As the customer service officer, you will:
- Meet and greet clients and customers
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, help desk / ticketing system, phone and from time to time face-to-face
- Manage customer support tickets
- Manage and update client accounts
- Provide customers with product knowledge
- Update client software configuration
- Train clients on our proprietary software (web based training)
- Support other departments
We are looking for two individuals who are friendly, self-motivated, hardworking and thrive in a fast-paced team environment or work well independently.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- A warm, approachable manner
We prefer at least two years’ experience working in the Direct Sales, Network Marketing, Party Plan with experience with back office tools, genealogy, commission calculations, etc.. This includes knowledge of compensation plans and how to speak in the mlm / network marketing / direct sale / party plan ‘language’.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL is a BIG plus
- Online software evaluation and testing
- Extensive experience using MS office software including MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge in Direct Selling highly preferred
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems
- Extreme attention to Detail
Salary and benefits include:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (flex hours available)
- No weekend work
- Holiday Pay
- Sick / Personal Time Pay
- Vacation Pay
- 401K Participation after 90 days
- Company pays 50% medical insurance after 90 days