Audit Program Manager - Remote
- $75 Hourly
Client: OSSE DC
Job Type: Remote
Candidates local to DMV area preferred
11-15 years of experience. Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract Support Personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on city-wide school enrollment audits, DC residency verification requirements, duplicative enrollment resolution, and enrollment audit application requirements
- Manages project prioritization for an online audit
- Conducts auditor training
- Develops and implements communication plan with participating in the enrollment audit
- Conducts document review for final appeals
- Meets all deadlines outlined in the enrollment audit workflow
- 11-15 yrs. in progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in enterprise environment
- 11-15 yrs. managing, coordinating, and establishing priorities for entire project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- 8 yrs - Serves as Subject Matter Expert on city-wide school enrollment audits
- 8 yrs - DC residency verification requirements
- 6 yrs - Duplicative enrollment resolution
- 6 yrs - Enrollment audit application requirements
- 6 yrs - Managing project prioritization for an online audit.
- 5 yrs - Conducts auditor training
- 5 yrs - Develops and implements communication plan with participating in the enrollment audit
- 5 yrs - Conducts document review for final appeals
- 1 yr - Candidate should have pervious work experience with OSSE
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.