Senior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I Hope you are doing wonderful. This is Somya and I work for Soft Sages Technology. Please find the job description below for position of "Senior Business Analyst" one of our top clients and share your updated resume if interested.
Senior Business Analyst
Location: Quincy, MA (Hybrid from Day 1) Local Consultants Only
Duration: 6+ Months
Work Authorization: USC, GC
Updated LinkedIn is MUST
The BA must have sufficient knowledge of working in an Information Technology (IT) environment. Ensure the entire scope of work aligns with organizational objectives, standard operational procedures, and standard practices. The BA primary responsibility is to support the Cloud PM in overseeing delegated areas of responsibility, project vetting of documentation, validation of implemented coding through self-testing or coordination with the testing team to meet the requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Cloud migration activities to support discovery, design, documentation, and validation.
- Lead and participate in joint application design sessions with stakeholders.
- Conduct data analysis and query, as well as gap analysis and make recommendations for improvements where needed.
- Develop test strategies, test scenarios, and test cases based on written requirements.
- Document business, functional, and systems requirements and participate in their development and testing.
- Execute and review test runs, traceability to requirements and sign off on testing components.
- Provide oversight role, as required, during the stabilization phase of each migration including monitoring of system change execution, the development of system "fix" strategies and the close monitoring of the implementation of those strategies.
- Communicate updates and changes to impacted stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical and vendor teams to capture, track and vet requirements.
- Collaborate, where required, to capture and change activities.
- Provide backup to support PM where required.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, IT or Healthcare administration with minimum 3 years' experience, or equivalent in a healthcare administration setting.
- Strong business/systems analysis ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data analysis skills and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal; and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills
We will need the following questions answered with each submittal:
Prior State Agency Experience: Yes/No
Availability to Start:
Has the Candidate been submitted for other positions in the last 3 months? Yes/No
Worked for a State Agency in the Last 12 Months: Yes/No
Is the Candidate local and work onsite: Yes/No
Fully Vaccinated: Yes/No
Agrees to Wear a Mask at Client's Site: Yes/No
Candidate availability for virtual interview?
Is the proposed candidate working under an H1-B visa?
Get fresh Technology Business Management Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!