- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager/Banking
Location: Hybrid/Alpharetta, GA Three Times a Week from Day 1
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Phone and Video
Visa: USC and GC Only
Updated LinkedIn is MUST
Project or Product Manager/Banking or Financial services and Agile
Please send me anyone in the Atlanta area with Banking or financial services Project/Product Management experience or even a really strong Business Analyst with Project Management experience.
Project Manager with Banking experience and who can come into the Alpharetta/Atlanta, GA office three times a week. Experience with Regulations like Dodd Frank, Credit Cards or digital bank statements are a plus as those are three projects they are running now. ***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RECENT BANKING EXPERIENCE AND BE ABLE TO COMMUTE INTO Alpharetta THREE TIMES A WEEK. NO RELOCATION CONSIDERED.
Need a senior Project Manager with experience managing Banking Projects. Experience with Credit Cards or Digital bank statements would be a plus. This position is Hybrid three days a week in Alpharetta, GA. Candidates must be onsite day one and be able to commute from Atlanta/Aplharetta NO RELOCATION CONSIDERED.
Please provide all the below details with each submittal.
Number of years working with:
Total IT experience:
Years working with: Project Manager
Years working with: Banking/Financial services
Years working with:
- Availability to Interview: One Day's notice
- Availability to Start: Two weeks
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- Visa Status:
- Education - College/Year of graduation:
- Link to LinkedIn?
They summarized the basic requirements again in case it helps, but their biggest emphasis was on energy, drive and communication skills.
- Agile, hands-on Program manager, who is hands on with JIRA and can drive the SDLC.
- They need to be a self-starter with an energetic personality
- Centos is NOT a requirement.
- 7-10 yrs exp. +
- Alpharetta location
- Within Middle Office portfolio area group within Wealth Management Technology
- Supporting Fleet Delivery Lead focused on risk-driven projects
- Partnering with AppDev and Testing teams (and other tech PMs) within Middle Office and across WMT
- With primary responsibility of helping ensure project stays on track aligned to plan (and any plan adjustments, risks/issues, or dependencies are properly elevated and driven to remediation)
- Skillset needed (in addition to context above)
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle across environments (dev, testing, UAT, prod)
- Proficiency in agile methodologies and use of Jira / Confluence
- Foundational understanding of change request process (and willingness to submit high volume of change request tickets)
- Effective communication skills with both technical and business stakeholders (as will be active participant in daily scrum stand-ups and reporting calls)
- Ability to identify, escalate, and help resolve key risks, issues, and blockers
- Adaptable personality; drive / eagerness to support ad hoc asks; proactive; positive attitude
Desk No: (305) 428-7458
Get fresh Technology Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!