- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- USC/GC Only, No visas
- There are 2 Spots now!
- The position is onsite from Day 1 in Malvern, PA
- Looking for Locals but if not then semi local and regional to Northeast or East coast candidates who will relocate 100%.
- Candidates Must have minimum 4 years of Financial Services/Industry experience.
- It is a plus to have loan and leasing experience within the financial services industry.
Onsite Day 1
The Data Analyst will work on a team that is responsible for data driven reporting for the business. They will attend meetings with customers to understand requirements, create data stories, etc. Financial industry background or some understanding of loaning / leasing will make it easier for them to perform these tasks.
Here are the skills requirements:
- Must have strong Tableau/Power BI/ Data Visualization experience
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Azure ML (Machine Learning) / Snowflake experience
- Python experience
- Deployment experience
- Analyzes and enriches data by deploying various kinds of data analytics methods, models (e.g. predictive models) and algorithms to extract and visualize relevant information for solving business-specific questions and problems to generate viable market offerings.
- Explores new business opportunities enabled by data analytics and data driven insights and proposes them to the business stakeholders.
- Maintains network to customers, business experts and other subject matter experts to understand business data analytics requirements and identify data analytics driven business opportunities.
- Conducts data exploration and identifies relevant data sets and new relations in data.
- Identifies further data requirements and integrates such data.
- Develop reports and analytics using SQL, Python, etc. and tests prototypes, validates, and communicates results to answer targeted business questions.
- Develops marketable (product grade quality) analytic models, configures, and deploys algorithms, selects optimal tool and define visualization method/tool to display results.
- Sets up visualization systems to display results in most appropriate way based on cognitive science.
- Defines and provides requirements to IT infrastructure.
- Determines sustainable processes to support fast growing data volumes and ensuring of data quality and data accessibility together with the data architect.
- Collaborates with Enterprise IT, service, and product business units to maintain analytics model.
- Implements and manages big data analytics projects and presents results to stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- Explores new innovative technologies and open-source projects.
- Needs professional technological, economical, or scientific know how, methods, tools and principles, and applies to differing and variable situations.
- Needs to solve assigned, non-routine tasks, to contribute to projects or assignments, or to support development of guidelines, methods, tools, or business processes.
- Master Entry Good knowledge in a technical field or business method including the basic theoretical background.
- Develops basic business understanding. Contributes to team effort, awareness of expected value adds.
- Support team in improving processes, business methods or technical components.
- Good experience on data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc. and machine learning tools like Azure ML, Snowflake, etc. will be preferred.
Get fresh Visa Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.