The DSI product, Impact, is built on Microsofts .NET platform. Impact integrates with SoftPro products like SoftPro 360 and a number of third party solutions using proprietary and industry integrations.
What are we looking for?
DSI is seeking a well-rounded Sr. C# Software Engineer to be a part of our growing development team in Phoenix, AZ. We are a small team of highly skilled software engineers are busy creating enhancements that will continue to benefit our customers for years and years to come! We use the latest Microsoft technologies and encourage design input and creativity. We are looking for great people to be the members of the DSI team!
What will I do as a Sr. Software Engineer?
- Design and code new features and enhancements, including adding product integrations
- Work with Microsoft technologies, primarily in C#
- Work on other fun development projects
- Work with Microsoft Team Foundation server for task tracking, source control, etc.
- Work with industry partners to bring their services to our products
- Follow established procedures version control and coding standards
- Complete thorough unit testing, including using a de-bugger when possible to identify issues
- Follow agile development practices as defined
- Work collaboratively and cohesively in a great team environment
- Strong Microsoft C# .NET experience 6 or more years of hands-on development and design experience
- Experience with Windows Forms/Win32 development and UI Controls
- Experience mentoring and leading software engineers
- Must exhibit a high-level of analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Object-Oriented development experience
- Experience with UX design using WPF or WinForms
- Experience with Web Services, XML and XSLT
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures and Algorithms experience with solid understanding of relational database design
- Experience in Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Quick learner, self-starter with strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in team environment
- Complete and thorough unit testing Provide guidance on best practices to the development team
- Experience WCF, NHibernate and Windows Workflow a plusADO.NET and SQL Server 2008/2014 experience a plus
- Experience with multi-tier/distributed systems a plus
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process a plus
- Be creative!
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. Comparable IT industry experience will be considered in lieu of a degree and certifications.
Join us and live our Core Values
Deliver AMAZING Customer Service, Be an AWESOME Teammate, Adopt a Sense of Urgency, Innovate to be Efficient, Produce Quality Work, Take Initiative, Go the Extra Mile