We recently moved to a brand new workspace that has cool features such as team collaboration areas, automatic height-adjustable desks, a game room and a market area with gourmet coffee, free sodas, and a flavored sparkling beverage system as well as discounted healthy food offerings!
SoftProhas received national recognition for our excellent customer service and products and we have been recognized as one of theBest Places to Workby Triangle Business Journal for8 years in a row!
What are we looking for?
SoftPro is seeking aReal Estate Customer Solutions Analystto join our talented and passionate Customer Solutions team. You can be located in one of our offices in Raleigh, NC, Phoenix, AZ or Irvine, CA or as a remote employee.
What will I do as a Customer Solutions Analyst?
In this position, you will resolve Real Estate industry application issues for all SoftPro applications, primarily SoftPro Select and accompany services/utilities. Additionally, you will:
- Assist SoftPro customers with various tasks, including but not limited to, CDF/file balancing, reconciliation of trust accounts, and other related pieces of the Real Estate closing process.
- Accurately document all customer issues, resolution steps, and gather feedback in a support tracking software.
- Providing a high level of customer service to each customer he/she works with at all times.
- Ability to handle several priorities and manage knowledge of multiple products and their features.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What do I need to be successful as a Customer Solutions Analyst?
- Experience with the Real Estate Closing and Title Insurance procedures
- Experience with West Coast Escrow & Closing process experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and feel comfortable working in a high-paced team environment, and have great problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner, eager to learn new technologies that provide solutions for the Real Estate closing and title industry.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Problem Solving, troubleshooting, analysis, and testing skills.
- Must be familiar/comfortable with working in the Microsoft Windows operating system and applications.
- Proficient in typing and math a must!
- Ability to work outside of an 8am-5pm timeframe at times
- 2 years of previous Customer Service experience
- Prior experience with SoftPro is a plus!
Join us and live our Core Values
Deliver AMAZING Customer Service, Be an AWESOME Teammate, Adopt a Sense of Urgency, Innovate to be Efficient, Produce Quality Work, Take Initiative, Go the Extra Mile.